Wednesday, September 14, 2011

You ROQ, Kat Von D!

I sat on my bed last night and drowned my sorrows in red velvet cake and suffered a terrible bellyache right after. I showered and wiped off the day's disappointment off and tried to sleep. I couldn't. I wasn't too sure if it was because of how I felt, the bellyache, or the fact that I saw something crawl behind my bed (ps. i havent found it yet). Regardless, I went to sleep finally about 3 in the morning. I got some reading done for my class tonight so I was productive.

This morning I woke up and I did not want to go to work today. I didn't feel like going to the office or dealing with anyone so I just stayed in and watched L.A. Ink. I started to watch the first season and watching someone who is cool, calm, collective, and just so rad be so nervous about owning her own shop really made me feel so much better. She called herself a push over, but I think she is far from it. What really pulled me out of my slump was the simple fact she's such a strong woman and she felt the way I feel now, like she finally grew up. She didn't know being a boss would be this much work and she was still learning and that is how I feel about being EIC. It was actually really inspiring... great timing. I never felt crappy and then the next day watch/read something that really related to me in every aspect. I got work done and even gave out two article for NOVEMBER'S issue! I wish there was a way I could let her know how she made me feel and how happy I am now all because of her.

Kat Von D poses backstage at the Long Beach Arena- Click All Sizes and Buzz!!!
courtesy of bejus-celebs.buzznet.com


You rock, Kat!

No comments:

Post a Comment