Monday, September 12, 2011

"BRAVERY! i has it"

It's the second week of class and I have yet to do all of my homework. Thankfully, I only have "face-to-face" classes Tuesday and Wednesday nights and one morning class on Thursdays. The other two are online, which makes it easier. Things at work have been going smoothly. As EIC I feel as though I should be writing more articles than just my Ally (Sex/Relationship Column), but I'm terrified I am going to screw up my classes. As much as I love the paper, I really would love to have my diploma come February and be done by December.

I made a list of what exactly I want to do once I am done this year:
Graduate
Get a job by Plainsboro, NJ
Move out with my brother
Drive, Drive, DRIVE

It would be great if I could move out with my brother but that does throw a wrench in my relationship with Chance. I wouldn't mind moving out with Chance but he is younger than me, only a Sophomore, and receives help from the Government to pay for school all of which requires him to stay at home. He already knows I want to be out the house already. I am getting that "itch" to leave the nest and be on my own. I'm turning 25 in January and I want to feel accomplished by having a job and being on my own - living with my brother I guess doesn't qualify me as "being on my own," but its close! Most people don't want to ever leave the nest, but not me! I know it will take a lot for me to make money and struggle on my own to afford my expenses, however, I try to do that now because I hate taking money from my parents. Once I started working I stopped asking for my parents for money unless I really needed it. I usually needed it when I had to travel to school during summer, even then, I tried to use my savings.

I think I have it in me to face the challenges.


courtesy of icanhascheezburger.com

Yeah, I totally have it.

:3

No comments:

Post a Comment