Thursday, September 15, 2011

TaDa!

Due to my new found courage (again, thanks to Kat Von D), I decided to re pierce my tongue.

This was before the swelling, of course.
This was done by my friend Sydney. You can contact her on her Facebook. She works in a shop in Jersey City, I don't have the name of the shop, but I will post it later today. She was quick and smooth, frankly, I didn't even feel it! So, thanks, Sydney! You're awesome!

It's 9:45am and I totally skipped class like a bad noodle. I really didn't want to but I was not prepared. I don't have the books, I didn't do the reading, and I remembered he was going to quiz us on the reading. On top of that, I can barely speak. I would have been a ball of useless. So, rather than have my professor, who holds the key of my graduation dreams (along with my other 4 professors this semester), think I am a slacker, I rather him think I had a cold! I will be prepared for next class though! I will have done the reading, I'll give him a ring and ask what we have to hand in and I'll be ready for any exam! This is the only class I have missed this semester which is an improvement form previous semesters.

I'm so hungry right now but the hole through my tongue and restraining me from eating D: SAD DAY!!

courtesy of icanhascheezburger.com

I'm going to run off and finish up my article for the newspaper and chow down on some delicious ice chips.
-_-


No comments:

Post a Comment