Thursday, September 29, 2011

I love the smell of rain

The second Gothic Times issue is finally out for all of campus to read. I feel much better since last post about my ego being shut down. But of course, I now have a medical problem. I have a kidney stone... it's been in my body since last Thursday. I decided to name it Oliver Stone - thanx to my brother, Jack. It's rainy here and it's th e first time I have been in my room, with my window wide open, and enjoyed the rain. I love the smell of rain. The noise calms me and I feel chipper.

My adviser/professor told me I should take a break from the office for the rest of the week and I am doing just that. I am going home tonight and I will be coming back Monday night. I can breathe a little easy now that I know the paper is done. I can actually catch up on my homework for all my classes.

I nearly broke down in class Tuesday night which I had with my professor/adviser! I just sat there and cried. Talk about embarrassing! Not only did I feel like hiding under a rock, I felt as though I showed the adviser I cant handle all the pressure and its not even October yet! I need some type of "me" release.

Before I forget to email my professors back I shall go on and do that!... along with my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment