Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Long month n-a-half!

After a long, long time of being absent I've decided to just jump back on the horse and continue this sorry excuse for a blog which has no direction. I promise one day it will have some purpose... My career depends on it.

Since January I have received my diploma, lost a "good" friend, raised enough money to move out, went to a journalism convention with my awesome staff, became single, and lost an aunt. So it's been a good and bad time in my life. Starting with the first event. Yes, I am now an official NJCU graduate. It's still in the envelope because I need to buy a frame for it! I felt awesome just holding it in my hands and even better when I got to show my parents. I felt like a five year old again showing my parents a macaroni project I've done. Next thing on the list, I will kill two birds with one stone: I became single and lost a "good" friend (I use that term loosely) due to being dumped and then him quickly rebounding and dating this "good friend" of mine. Period. Next, I have enough money to move out with my brother and I should be covered for three months. However, I still need to find a job which sucks... and is not easy. Thanks to my tax returns and the paper paying me in May.

A few weeks ago I went to a Journalism Convention in NYC with my editors. Needless to say the things that happened in that hotel can not be mentioned, however, we all had fun, even I did, despite my cold and crimson wave. It was pretty sic. I also got to bond with my boys and especially my managing editor. Oh yeah, I also spent an hour, AN HOUR, looking for Chinese food (chicken wings and fries) couldnt find any and had to settle for pizza. -.- Lastly, my aunt passed away who was battling cancer. That topic I rather not get into, but in a nut shell, a lot of things went down.

Most of these events prevented me form blogging at all. I kept thinking about it and felt guilty that I wasn't updating anything. I don't know what I even felt afraid to blog at all.

I can't think of any funny picture I can put up here yet.

I did start running again. Good thing about being single, I can concentrate on myself now, but got no one to show it off too! Poop. Oh well, good things come to those who wait, right?


courtesy of 9gag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment