Sunday, January 1, 2012

Turn the page and wash your hands

Happy New Year!
I spent yesterday mostly at home getting ready to go down south to my brothers. We ended up going to a friend's party. I didn't really get too trashed at all especially since I wasn't feeling too great which lead to my absence from my professor's New Year day party. I was def. bummed for that. I was looking forward to going and meeting his wife and two daughters - esp. the one I feel that I would close to which would be Maddy. I'm trying to think what I can do to make it up and meet them.

I'm so tired and I can't wait to get started on the articles. This week I find out if I pass everything and see if I graduate. If I do, I can concentrate on the paper and even more on finding a part time job. It would be pretty rad if I can find a job down south asap. I want to live with my brother for at least two years and maybe move back north to live with Chance. I would love to write in NY, but I want to try some place far from North Jersey and the NY area and find something different on my own somewhere random... that pays decent!

Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment