Wednesday, January 4, 2012

25 candles

My birthday is coming up this month on the 28th and I have no idea what I want to do. Some people want me to hold a huge party at a location mostly to dance and drink in, but my brother told me about some paintballing event being held on my actual birthday. I went paintballing last year over summer (along with camping) and it was fun. I lasted a good five minutes but it was still pretty sic. I was terrible. Chance loves it and I believe my brother never went. I am sure I can probably go paintballing but I can rest assure it will be mostly boys celebrating with me than girls since most girls I know aren't big on getting bruises.

On the other hand, I have been wanting to go dancing, what girl doesn't want to? I have to weigh out who will want to go paintballing and who will want to go to a location. I can't find a place that is cheap but still fun to go to. I would love to go to Lana lounge in Hoboken but money is expensive and dress code is required. At least paintballing is easy and it's only from 1pm-4pm.

Decisions, decisions...

Every time I play paintball
courtesy of 9gag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment