Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I shouldn't have gotten out of bed

I can't catch a break. Thanks NJCU! You guys really know how to help a college grad out. 

So, I caved & applied for unemployment. I battled long & hard about this. I didn't want to give in but I have no choice. I applied in hopes I can receive at least a quarter of what I need for at least rent. It is not. Then again, maybe NJCU can pull through & help me out. Those chances are slim. They never help. H.R. department shooed me away, Payroll department kept cutting me off. Seriously, NO HELP. It seems as though I may be receiving a little less than $100.00 which isn't anything at all & will barely cover rent, let alone utilities... not to mention my loans! I should have just stayed in bed.

courtesy to weheartit.com

I think I will be moving back home with the parents.

:( 

sad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment