Tuesday, December 27, 2011

This year needs to end.

I should be grateful about everything this year but this goes to prove that holidays are always terrible for my family. Along with my cousin dying this June, my uncle passing last week, my aunt's health is also failing. She has been fighting cancer for about 2 years now I believe and they found a tumor in her head. They can't do anything about it so she they sent her home. Things are looking pretty grim and I can tell my dad is still shaken up about the whole ordeal. 

The only positive thing that has come through all of this is my mom actually spent time with my dad's family including Christmas. This was the first year, I believe, that my mom did NOT cook for Christmas. I could tell my dad was happy from the all the time my mom was spending with him and his family. I got to catch up with my cousins as well and it was really nice. We all got together and just thought back of the silly times we spent when we were young. It sucks. I wish I was still close to all of them esp. my little cousins. They are all grown up and I don't know when that happened!

New Years eve may be quiet. Not sure what is going to happen. My brother wants to go out, while Chance wants to go to his friends for a party. Honestly, I think I'll be fine if I stay in. I'm not really in the partying mood. Also, I have to play it by ear anyway. If another death occurs I will def. be staying in. Plus, being sick as a dog doesn't help either. 

I haven't been this sick in MONTHS. I always get at least one really bad cold a year. Leave it to my immune system to troll me and knock me down. At least I'm done with school and I don't need to be in the office or suffer in my dorm room alone. My nose is totally sore and red from my constant tissue usage which has sufficed... THANK GOD! I'm feeling a little better actually after feeling like death for the past 3 days!

School is finally over. I received 3 grades out of 6. I finally passed ONE of my british lit classes. I am still waiting for my cpu online class, romantic and victorian lit class, and my internship grades. If I pass everything I graduate this month and I should expect my diploma sometime in February/March. I should be writing up my last late write ups for my brit lit class but I am def. pushing my luck. I will still be editor in the spring semester though. Thankfully the boys are super helpful. I will also be moving down with my brother by south Jersey and I am so excited! His lease ends in March so I am going to wait (or try to wait) till then to move down.

One big thing I am looking forward to living with my brother is that I know he will be keeping my weight in check. Chance is the only guy I've ever been comfortable around with my weight. I don't feel pressure to always keep my weight in check, plus he also enjoys some junk in the truck (fye, I've always lacked that but thanks to my weight gain its finally there!). I'm actually happy with my chub chub, but I know having muscular legs means nothing if they are weak and that they are. I don't mind my chubby waist but I would want to tone up my arms. What girl likes flabby arms? EW! I think I am done with my ranting now. At least when I do update I can write a lot! 

courtesy of dailyclipart.net

No comments:

Post a Comment